This mod aims to provide an improved visual experience.
- Completely new .USM files that have been reassembled and re-encoded from upscales of the original, Japanese PS Vita files
- Frame rates restored to (native) 29.97 FPS - an improvement over the initial PC version's 15 FPS files (REV 2008)
- Original aspect ratio restored, fixing the cropped (and in the beta, stretched) images present in the original PC videos
- Improved noise reduction with manually re-edited transitions and fades
- Redrawn text sequences (e.g. the opening disclaimer, "Characters, art and storylines depicted...")
- English and Japanese language tracks retained from the original PC files
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way
officially connected with ATLUS, SEGA, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
The official ATLUS website can be found at https://atlus.com. "Persona", as well
as all characters referenced on this page are registered trademarks of ATLUS.